FA Women’s Championship – 2020/21 Season
+ LET THEM PUT YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS
As one of Coventry United’s most popular sponsorship options, Player Sponsorship allows companies, businesses, and individuals, the opportunity to support their favourite player throughout the campaign.
+ PRINCIPAL PLAYER SPONSORSHIP: (non-exclusive*) £250** per player/per season
- Complimentary Season Ticket to all home games (Digital FanZone where applicable)
- Company/Individual name and logo with links on website player profile
- Company/Individual name and logo in men’s and ladies programmes
- Systematic social media messaging with messages attached to your player/s
- Complimentary ticket to end of season awards ceremony
- Supporters Society membership and benefits
- Complimentary Coventry United supporters scarf
- Exclusive Coventry United Lanyard
- Discount on further advertising products
* Up to four total sponsors per player
+ PRIMO PLAYER SPONSORSHIP: (exclusive*) £900** per player/per season
FEATURES: all of the above +
- Exclusive player sponsorship
- Access to premium lounge facilities on match day (COVID-19 restrictions apply)
- 3 x Player signings and meet and greet by request at end of home matches
- 2 x Half page programme adverts per year
- 1 x Player appearance at a local venue of your choice (COVID-19 restrictions apply – Additional appearances considered at additional cost)
- 1 x Episode sponsorship of United in Session, the official Coventry United Ladies Podcast
* Only one sponsor per player
** All additional features found in the Primo Player Sponsorship can be purchased as stand-alone add-ons to the Principal Player Sponsorship at a reduced rate.
Both sponsorship opportunities have discounted access to our United Brand Partner Programme: A unique consultancy and creative product that can help organisations with brand activations, player media collaborations, marketing, advertising, branding and design.
To discuss your needs further, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)7734 441716
Due to the current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Coventry United are working towards a ‘Behind Closed Door Scenario’ and with this in mind, access to player meet and greets, premier lounges and certain other facilities may be impacted. We have, where possible, tried to align additional products and services to our matchday portfolio this year, which will include a digital FanZone experience that will compensate for those live, in-person experiences that will be under restriction, certainly for the early part of the season, but will ensure that you are getting the best value from your player sponsorship.